Sunday, February 22, 2004

juntos nosotros pueda!!!

haha! together we can! root root.

on the job front, after the third question they had had enough of me. eh well, didn't really want to work there anyway. it was in missouri and i'm not such the biggest fan of paying taxes to a state i don't live in. even though i'd get it all back at the end of the year. it's my money and i want it now.

also, i went to bryant's today with my dad and brothers. it's in downtown so i was gauging it as far as whether it was a drive i could handle in the morning and night. not so much. too long. i'm used to a 5-10 minute drive to work, if that long. the search continues.

oh yeah, and my family sucks. sometimes i really really despise them. example, we're a block away from my parent's house and my dad turns to me and says "john, are you going home or coming to our house?" well, since we're a block from your house i guess i'm going to yours. i walk in there and sit down, my great aunt asks how i am. "i'm tired and i want to go home." i should also mention that i have a head cold. my nose hurts and i have a sore throat. she asks what time i wake up. "7 or 8." my grandmother asks what time i went to bed. whatever answer i give i'll get the same response. if i say 10, if i say 2 am, it'll generate the same response. so i went with midnight. "paw. a young man like you shouldn't be tired. did you get that physical like i asked you? it could be your metabolism. or something's wrong with your thyroid." augh. alright, let me help tim carry some of their stuff outside. maybe that'll get me out of here quicker. tim had just left the garage door open and all of the little old ladies (3 of them, aunt, grandmother and mom's friend, joyce) were screaming "close the door! it's cold! close the door!" it was 58 out. felt great. next. so i pick some things up, go to open the door and next i hear "john! close the door!" being screamed by joyce. without raising my voice "i beg your pardon? i have to open the door to take this stuff out to the car." "well someone just left the door open. close it!" what? whatever you old coot. i'll wait outside. after that i stayed in the garage and waited. then just as we were leaving shayna was talking with rick & kirsten and my mom was in the background (wish she would stay there sometimes). i say to shayna "oh yeah, kirsten said she would've helped you with cleaning up but is feeling the way that i am (i.e. wanting to kill everyone around her)." she said her back was hurting and had a headache. "oh, you're sick too? people around here they think you should be 100% even when you're not." we were walking to the car when my mother, butting in where she shouldn't as per usual plus i think she was pissed that i didn't apologize to joyce or that i was rude to her or whatever, said "go to hell john." whatever. the biggest reason i was in such a bad mood was that i didn't get to play madden with tim. the only thing i was really looking forward to all weekend. hell i even bought the multitap thing in case my brothers wanted to play too. eh well. life goes on i suppose. and i'll have to see those knuckleheads i call family in a couple of months for easter.

but that time i'll be putting whiskey in my coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home