Monday, November 17, 2003

i can't remember the last time a loss brought me down this much. maybe in '97? y'know, the last time the chiefs were in the playoffs.

i've tried telling myself 9-1 is a lot better than 5-5 (bengals record). cheap trick came on this morning, even that didn't make me smile. and for some reason, my ears are ringing this morning. thinking about thursday and friday off isn't working. nothing is working. the thought of the bengals winning the north division and coming to arrowhead for the second round isn't bringing me up.

y'know what would make me feel better? if it snowed today. it's not cold enough though. current conditions at olathe executive airport? 55 degrees and light rain.

oh well. homefield advantage is the focus now. dig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home