Wednesday, March 5, 2003

alright people i need your help. we're moving cubes friday and i have a choice of which one i can get. following are the pros and cons i can think of-
cube a pros
don't have to change/add printers
i'd have visual contact with the person who works on my territories with me

cube a cons
same aisle as the team leads. and our cubes don't have real walls. we have 3 walls and 2 of them are only about 3/4 the size of the wall that runs down the middle. i.e. they'd be able to see whatever i'm doing on my computer screen.
the distance between my co-worker is about 30 or 40 feet, maybe more. we'd have to yell to hear each other

cube b pros
i'm away from the nasty team leads and supervisors
although there's a wall between us, i'm considerably closer to my co-worker

cube b cons
i'd have to add the printer, which only takes about 5 seconds but still

i'm not sure if it's a pro or con, but with cube b, i'd be sitting near 2 people i sit by now, rather than sitting with all new people in cube a. i think that would be a pro because i'm familiar with the people now...and i know they won't rat me out for anything. let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home