Saturday, May 15, 2004

Gold
What Color is Your Brain?

brought to you by Quizilla

At work or in school: I like set routines and organized ways of doing thingsl rules and directions are a great help to me. I prefer to stay on one topic at a time. I need to know what is expected of me, and I always want to know if I am on the right track. I like subjects that are useful and traditional, such as business, accounting, history and government.
With friends: I prefer people who are careful with their money and who make plans ahead of time. I like my friends to be loyal, dependable and on time. I am serious about love and show it in many practical ways.
With family: I like stability and security and enjoy traditions and frequent celebrations. I like to spend holidays with family members, and I plan ahead for such gatherings.

hmmm...not so sure about the punctual part. true, in a work-related environment i like to stay on one topic at a time. i hate it when i'm a meeting and some pinhead starts bitching about tps reports and we're talking about an issue that needs to be resolved pronto. and yes, most everything's about planning. if we're talking about going out on a friday night, just tell me to be in da club and i'll be there. just kidding, everyone knows i hate clubs. give me the bar with a big table and quarter draws. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home