Sunday, September 2, 2007

Expect the Unexpected

Not at a DMB show anyway. Don't get me wrong, Tuesday's show was a-ok in my book but it seems the past few years they play the same songs every tour. It's like they make a list of 30 or 40 songs and say "These are the only ones we're playing this summer." Like Pay For What You Get or #34, they played the heck out of a couple years ago. You Never Know is another song they should play at least 2 or 3 each leg. Anyway, we still have Dallas to go so hopefully I'll get my Sweet Up and Down there.

As for BB8, the more and more I watch the more and more I want the Donatos to get evicted. Maybe it's because they're playing the game so well. On the one hand I want to say Jessica made a mistake not nominating/backdooring them. On the other hand though, it was still kind of early to make that move and she would've put a target on herself. Bottom line, regardless of the first eviction Thursday, Eric needs to step it up a notch and win HOH. If Jessica's out, nominate Dick and Danielle. If Jessica's in, nominate Dick and Danielle. At this point in the game I'd trust those two as far as I can throw them.

And let the record show I'm a Jokers Updates guy myself. The wife prefers Morty's. I'm off to see if the Royals can split the series with the Twinkies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home