Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's not just good, it's Sonic good!

I took Shayna to the airport last night and by the time I got back to our neck of the woods it was around 6 and I didn't feel like cooking when I got home. So I went to Sonic. I asked for a #5 and the guy kept saying something about popcorn chicken. Seriously, this went on for about 5 minutes. He finally gets the order and asks what I'd like to drink. Ice water please. Sorry sir, we can't do that with a combo meal. Huh? I want ice water instead of a sugary drink. Why is that so difficult? Rather than go Larry David on his ass I just chuckled and said Sprite is fine. It's ridiculous that some places are anal like that. Anyway...

We've started calling bad drivers schmohawks. Watch the season premiere of Curb Your Enthusiasm and you'll know what I'm talking about. And now, on to my sloppy joe and Mondavi sauvignon. Whiskey tango much?

1 Comments:

Blogger Midwest Valley Girl said...

OMG so I've tried the same thing at Sonic before and they act like it's a crime or something. One time I wanted cheddar bites with my combo instead of fries and they really had a fit over that one. Who would have thought that Sonic was such a Bureaucracy!

14.9.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home