Thursday, November 15, 2007

In the words of the great band ELO

I'm alive! The reason for the lagging is because I'm currently at the part in Final Fantasy XII where I'm doing all the side quests. If you've ever played one of these games you know how time consuming they are. For example, tomorrow night I'll probably start playing after we catch up on our all new must see tv. But I won't stop at a normal hour. I'll go until 11:30 or 12. And then wake up, start laundry, have my coffee, put up xmas lights, take a shower, and then retire to the basement until 2:30 at which point I'll break for KU. After the game it's dinner, then right back to the basement.

On a side note, and this is where I sound like a major loser, I can't hardly wait for Shayna to go to Dallas so I can bring the PS2 upstairs and plug it into the HD. Whoopeee!!!

And now back to LARPing (Live Action Role Player) within a video game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home